Little to No Downtime
Safe for All Skin Types
Make the Most of Your Skin's Natural Healing
We love microneedling. not just for the stunning results it brings, but also for the science behind it. Microneedling is an advanced skin treatment that improves your skin by kick-starting your body’s natural healing process.
We apply a skin-boosting serum as the microneedling pen creates thousands of tiny micro-channels to deeply nourish and rejuvenate your skin. This process helps the skin create fresh, new skin cells and increases the growth of collagen and elastin.
Uneven Tone & Texture
Signs of Aging
Members receive 10% off microneedling + a complimentary monthly facial
Will it hurt?
There’s little to no discomfort with microneedling! Before your treatment, a prescription-grade topical numbing cream will be applied to ensure you’re comfortable during treatment.
What areas do you treat?
The full face, chest, and neck.
What is the downtime?
Downtime is minimal. Your skin will be red and may feel tight, dry, or sensitive to the touch for the first 24-48 hours. Makeup can be applied after 24 hours.
How long to see results?
You will see natural, visible results within the first week following treatment, with full results between 4-12 weeks. Your body’s collagen production usually takes about 4-8 weeks, so you will continue to see improvements over this time.
How many treatments do I need?
Microneedling usually involves a regimen of 3-6 sessions, spaced a month apart.
How often can I get treatments?
The number of treatments depends on your skin type and concern. Your provider will make a treatment plan with you.
Can I get microneedling while pregnant?
Microneedling is not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What should I do to prepare for my treatment?
- Refrain from laser procedures and prolonged sun exposure.
- Do not use skin products like retinoids or exfoliants that heighten sensitivity.
- Before the treatment, avoid shaving, waxing, or using depilatory creams on the intended area.
- Microneedling isn't recommended for those pregnant or breastfeeding, individuals who've taken Accutane in the last 6 months, or those with active acne, inflammatory lesions, infections, or open wounds.
What should I do after my treatment?
- Your skin may feel tight, dry, and sensitive; handle it delicately. Wait at least four hours post-treatment before cleansing gently with cool water. Pat dry.
- For a week after the procedure, steer clear of Alpha Hydroxy Acid, Retinol, gritty cleansers, scrubs, and any "active" skincare products.
- For two weeks, skip sun tanning and limit sun exposure. Begin applying sunscreen 24 hours post-treatment if heading out.
- Avoid extreme temperatures: stay away from heat sources like hot yoga, saunas, hot showers, and freezing conditions.
- Refrain from swimming, vigorous workouts, and strenuous activities for the first 72 hours post-treatment.
- No makeup for the first 24 hours.
- If a cold sore manifests after the procedure, give us a call.
- Hold off on waxing for two weeks.
- Schedule any facials after 1-2 weeks of your treatment.
- Do not peel or pick at flaky skin to minimize complications, including potential scarring or infections.
More About Microneedling
Check Out Our Blog!