30-60 Minute Treatments
Safe for All Skin Types
For Visibly Brighter Skin
When we were teens, our skin cells turned over fast (hello radiant, youthful glow!) As we get into our 20s and 30s, that turnover slows way down - leading to signs of aging we’re not ready for. We may not be able to stop time, but we can hold onto that radiance by speeding up the cell turnover process. This is where chemical peels shine.
By applying a chemical solution to your skin, it kicks off that cell turnover our skin needs. That old skin gently sloughs off and peels, revealing that beautiful skin underneath. This improves the appearance of aging, helps with acne, and allows your skincare products to absorb even better. Our chemical peels range from light to medium-depth peels. Based on your skin care goals, we’ll select the peel that’s right for you.
Uneven Tone & Texture
- Perfect Peel
- AM: Refresh, Tone, Illuminate, Quench
- PM: Refresh, Retivance
Light Chemical Peel: Members receive a complimentary monthly light chemical peel or facial
Glaze Chemical Peel: $50 off
Perfect Peel: $50 off
Light Chemical Peel: $140
Glaze Chemical Peel: $150
Perfect Peel: $250
Will it hurt?
Chemical peels are generally pain-free! You may feel a temporary tingling or stinging sensation when the peel is applied.
What is the downtime?
With our light peel, you can expect minimal to no downtime. A slight redness might be visible, but it typically fades within hours post-treatment. For the Glaze peel, peeling might begin around the third day. Meanwhile, our medium-depth peel requires a bit more recovery time. You could experience redness, a feeling of skin tightness, and flaking. Shedding often starts on the third day after the peel and can persist for about 5-8 days post-treatment. Please consider these recovery periods when booking your treatment.
How long to see results?
Every procedure is different! For our light peel, results are noticed within several days. For our Glaze and medium-depth peels that involve shedding, results are noticed one week after treatment.
How many treatments do I need?
This depends on your skin type and concern, we will give you a treatment plan after your full face assessment.
Can I get a chemical peel while pregnant?
Chemical peels are not suitable if you are pregnant or lactating.
What should I do to prepare for my treatment?
- Schedule your appointment at least 2 weeks before special event. Redness, swelling, and peeling may be apparent in that time period.
- Please let your provider know if you have a history of cold sores. An antiviral may be prescribed.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have an active rash in the area being treated.
- Avoidance of Accutane for the past 6 months is required.
- If you’ve had a recent brow or facelift, please wait until 6 months after surgery for treatment.
- Avoid waxing 7 days before your appointment.
- Discontinue topical retinoids 7-14 days before treatment to reduce sensitivity.
What should I do after my treatment?
- You may experience redness, dryness, or sensitivity which can persist for several days.
- Expect potential peeling between 1-3 days post-treatment. Refrain from picking or scratching the treated area.
- Hold off on intense workouts or activities causing sweat for at least 24 hours, or until peeling subsides.
- Utilize the post-treatment products provided to you.
- Ensure you wear SPF 30+ and steer clear of direct sunlight exposure, including tanning.
More About Chemical Peels
Check Out Our Blog!