15-30 Minute Treatments
Little to No Downtime
Safe for All Skin Types
Our Smooth & Flawless Finish
We’re all about looking refreshed, rested, and helping you feel your best. Botox and Dysport are one of the best ways to make that happen. Made from a natural, purified protein that has been used medically for the past 30+ years- so you know it’s safe- Botox and Dysport help by relaxing your muscles so that your skin will no longer wrinkle; gradually creating a smooth, more youthful appearance.
At Self, we specialize in natural, understated treatments. We won’t make you look overdone - it’ll simply keep you looking like the very best version of yourself.
Signs of Aging
Members receive Botox and Dysport for $1 off/Unit + a complimentary monthly facial
Will it hurt?
Discomfort is minimal and feels like a slight pinch. The needle we use is very small, and the treatment is quick. Plus, we use a small vibrating device to make the treatment more comfortable for our patients. Your comfort is our priority!
Will people be able to tell I got it done?
Your secret is safe with us! They might notice your smooth skin or an “I just went on vacation”- refreshed look, but they won’t be able to tell that you had it done. We are experts in providing natural-looking results.
What is the downtime?
Relatively no downtime. Temporary swelling and minimal redress at the injection sites may occur post-treatment, but this will dissipate within a couple of hours. Bruising is not common but can occur.
How long to see results?
Results start to show around 4-7 days after the treatment, and full effects are visible within 2 weeks.
When should I get it done?
When the lines on your skin bother you or you want to look more rested, come on in!
How often can I get treatments?
We recommend scheduling treatments 3-4 months apart.
Can I get Botox/Dysport while pregnant?
Botox/Dysport should not be used if you are pregnant or lactating.
What should I do to prepare for my treatment?
- Schedule your appointment at least 2 weeks before any special event. Redness, swelling, and bruising could be apparent during that time period.
- Discontinue the use of Aspirin, (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen, Vitamin E, fish oil, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, St. Johns Wort, flax oil, Cod Liver oil, Vitamin E, and Garlic 3-14 days before the treatment. These drugs and herbs may cause excessive bleeding or bruising. Please consult with your primary physician prior to discontinuing any medications.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, high-sodium foods.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or develop a rash in the area being treated.
What should I do after my treatment?
- A cool compress can be applied to reduce discomfort, swelling, and bruising.
- Do not massage the treatment sites. This includes- rubbing the area, wearing tight-fitting hats, and any facial treatments, back massages, eyebrow waxing, laser, or peels for at least 2 weeks.
- Do not lay down for four hours after your treatment.
- Avoid saunas and exercise for 24-48 hours after your treatment.
- You may apply a light layer of makeup or skin care products. Be gentle- and remember no facial massage!
- Avoid Aspirin or ibuprofen as they may increase the risk of bruising.
- It can take two weeks for the product to kick in fully. Please call us with any questions or concerns.
More About Botox + Dysport
Check Out Our Blog!