Immediate & Natural-Looking Results
Made from Hyaluronic Acid
Hydrate, Enhance, and Balance Your Face
You want to prevent signs of aging before they appear? This is it! With the right placement of dermal fillers, we can keep your skin as its bouncy, contoured self and maintain your natural beauty. At Self, our fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a smooth consistency gel that’s already found in your skin. It’s responsible for hydrating, giving skin resilience, and plumping.
These dermal fillers are used to hydrate, restore volume + bounce, and balance the face. We use a range of dermal fillers that vary in thickness and elasticity to treat different areas of the face to reach your desired goal. You won’t find over-contoured cheekbones or overdone lips here. Our experts bring you subtle plumpness, balance, and definition to enhance your features, so you’ll always look like the best version of you.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Full Facial Balancing with Dysport and dermal filler
- AM: Revive, Tone, Illuminate, Brighten, Essential No. I
- PM: Revive, Retivance
Members receive $50 off of dermal filler + a complimentary monthly facial
$600 - $650
Will it hurt?
Our injectors are skilled in the most effective techniques and will keep you informed at all times. Your comfort is our priority! The fillers we use also have lidocaine- an anesthetic that helps with discomfort. For lips, we use an advanced numbing technique that makes it painless.
What dermal fillers do you use?
We only use hyaluronic acid fillers - a substance your body naturally makes that is responsible or hydrating and plumping. These types of fillers are FDA-approved and considered the safest available (plus, they can be reversed if needed).
What areas do you treat?
Common treatment areas are temples, chin, cheeks, jawline, lips, hands, under eyes, NLF, and lines around the mouth.
Will I look unnatural?
Our goal is to enhance your natural beauty! Correct filler choice, placement, and a balanced face can make a huge difference.
What is the downtime?
It is common to experience temporary redness, swelling, bruising, or tenderness at the injection site.
How long to see results?
Results are immediate and will continue to improve for 2-4 weeks.
How often can I get treatments?
Every 6-12 months, depending on the product and area treated.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Fillers are temporary and absorb naturally over time. The fillers that we use can last from 6-24 months, depending on the specific product and its placement.
Can I get filler while pregnant?
Filler should not be used if you are pregnant or lactating.
What should I do to prepare for my filler treatment?
- If you've had cold sores before, it's advised to take an antiviral 12 hours pre and post-treatment.
- Begin taking Arnica supplements three days before injections to mitigate bruising.
- Be prepared for potential bruising. Ideally, keep your schedule free from major events for two weeks post-injection.
- Please halt the use of the following 3-14 days before your treatment due to their potential to cause bleeding or bruising: Aspirin, NSAIDs (like ibuprofen), Vitamin E, fish oil, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, St. John's Wort, flax oil, Cod Liver oil, and Garlic. Always consult with your primary doctor before stopping any medications.
- For best results and minimal bruising/swelling, avoid alcohol, caffeine, high-sodium and refined foods, spicy items, and smoking 24-48 hours surrounding your treatment.
- If you're unwell or notice a rash in the treatment area, please reschedule.
- Note: You cannot undergo this treatment if you are pregnant or nursing.
What should I do after my filler treatment?
- You may notice bruising or tenderness at the injection area. While these typically fade within 24-48 hours, some bruises can persist for up to 10-14 days.
- Swelling may occur for 24-48 hours post-treatment. Sleeping in an upright position can help reduce this, and it generally subsides after about two weeks.
- Postpone wearing makeup or lipstick until at least a day after your treatment. If makeup is essential, opt for mineral-based products for the face or use Aquaphor ointment for the lips.
- To minimize the chance of bruising, steer clear of intense workouts and alcohol for 24 hours post-procedure.
- For the first three days, or until redness and swelling decrease, avoid exposure to direct sunlight or extreme temperature variations.
- If you experience severe pain, unusual discoloration or paleness, intense swelling, visible red bumps, or white spots, please reach out to us right away.
- Hold off on dental work or other facial treatments such as facials, peels, massages, ultrasounds, and microdermabrasion for at least 2 weeks.
- For best outcomes, and to limit bruising and swelling, avoid alcohol, high-sodium and refined foods, spicy dishes, and smoking 24-48 hours surrounding your treatment.
- We usually schedule a follow-up around 2 weeks post-treatment.
More About Filler
Check Out Our Blog!